HOW TO PLAY "Havana" ON UKULELE!
Many of y'all have requested I do a tutorial video of how to play "Havana" by Camila Cabello on ukulele, so here ya gooooooooo! My full cover of Havana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9cI-Z6i_aQ **(2 million views, I AM POOPIN' MYSELF THANK YOU!!!) WhoSangItBetter's video of Havana covers from all over the world-- in which I represent the USA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBLukHd65zs Where to buy the Enya ukulele, tuner, bag of goodies, and uke case: https://ift.tt/2pwVeh6 I post videos every Saturday for my series "Song Suggestion Saturday." Comment what song you want to hear me cover, and I may just pick it for next Saturday's video! ~ ~ ~ Drop $1 or more in my virtual tip jar, if you like: https://ift.tt/2GN5s4d My original songs are available for purchase HERE! https://ift.tt/2DunWaD My old man and I sang a cover of "Unforgettable." Listen/buy it HERE! https://ift.tt/2EUge6u
via YouTube https://youtu.be/TxTYcHHpQQo
YouTube
New
Liked on YouTube: HOW TO PLAY "Havana" ON UKULELE!
Liked on YouTube: HOW TO PLAY "Havana" ON UKULELE!
Reviewed by Unknown
on
December 16, 2018
Rating: 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shubman Gill equals MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh to enter elite India club
Shubman Gill has successfully equaled the impressive record of MS Dhoni, achieving seven Player of the Series awards in ODIs. This remarkabl...
No comments:
Post a Comment